Monday, July 30, 2007

Let's not tell Nathan....


So, many of you have probably been wondering if Nathan and I are ever getting engaged! ( as whenever I see family, they quickly glance to my left hand..) I have been looking at rings for a while now and cannot find the right one! Did anyone else have this problem? They all look so generic to me! I like a round cut, white gold look, The ring pictured is the ringI keep going back to, but have been unable to find it in a store around here, as I found it online. Any suggestions for stores, designs, etc??

3 comments:

James, Keisha, Nevaeh, Bodin, Jaxtin said...

I know that White Diamonds is Fargo designed my sisters ring and they were very happy with the way it came out. We have also done some shopping there and were happy with them too. I love that design you picked out- very neat!

Lisa K said...

Hi Ashley - I don't have any ideas on who to have design the ring - but it is beautiful! Somehow - I think you may have to let Nathan in on it at some point!!!!

By the way where are the Auntie Ashley pictures of you and Mya??

It was nice you could stay with Grandma Bev last night - thank you.

ashleykmorgan said...

Thanks to everyone for the comments! I will continue the search and keep you posted!