Monday, October 6, 2008

Update

Okay, so I have really been slacking with the updating of this blog, after a visit with Grandma Bev last week, apparently this blog is how most of the Komestakes' communicate! So I will try and keep you all posted...

Let me see, since my last post I think a few things have changed....I am currently working at the Chamber of Commerce of Fargo Moorhead, as a leadership development coordinator. I have been here for one year this month. I coordinate two leadership programs for the FM community, one is geared towards business professionals, the other towards high school sophomores and juniors. These are both 9 month programs that kick off in August and conclude in May. The students meet once per month for all day sessions, the contents of these sessions are my responsibility. Work keeps me very very busy! I also hostess once or twice a week at a Restaurant called Ushers, which is the old Red Bear.

Nathan and I moved yet again....but this time just down the road. Our landlord found out about our cat and we got the boot! So now we live in a crappier more expensive apartment in the ghetto.

Wedding plans are coming along, after an all out battle with the invitations, they will be sent out next week. I decided to design and print them myself....big mistake. Please check out our wedding website for all of the details on our Mexican Getaway!!
www.mywedding.com/ashleynathan

I am going dress shopping in November in St. Paul to a place called the wedding shoppe, my goal is to find a dress that day! No messin around!

1 comment:

James, Keisha, Nevaeh, Bodin, Jaxtin said...

Thanks for the update! The wedding site is so neat!