Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A Few Fun Pictures

Me at the lake with dad's new dog Mickey, although he has grow since then!
Me arrving in Vegas for a bachelorette party, pulled my luggage off of the luggage thing and it was dripping wet! I ripped it open and some of my 8 million hair products had exploded! Good thing I anticipated this happening and wrapped most everything in plastic and placed all the white clothes on away from the liquids!

Nathan and I at Nikki's wedding, I even have 3 inch heels on and I am barely up to his shoulder :)


Natali'es bachelorette party in Fargo, this was our bus driver, he thought I was crazy... we are negotiating price....



Nikki's bachelorette party in Las Vegas!!




Nikki's wedding in Fergus Falls in June, pictures took something like 3 hours....



Natalie's wedding in April



A night out with the girls in the cities, we are at Nikki and her husband Jon's new home in Roseville






















1 comment:

Boondocks MaMa said...

I love all the pictures! You are so pretty! All the guys on Randy's softball team were talking about how hot you are tonight!:) The were all asking, "Was that your sister at the diamonds with you! Man she's hot... can you set me up with her, yadda yadda yadda." Then there's me with my still pregnant after pregnancy belly and I was like, "Uuuggghh, shut up!"