Friday, August 31, 2007

Lost Camera Cord

I CANNOT find my stupid camera cord!! So I can't get any pictures up, but I think I am going to break down and go buy one, I want to take pictures of Grandma's move this weekend and of course more of Mya, who I haven't seen in 2 weeks! So Nome if you are reading this, I think it is possible my camera cord may be at your house....it is gray, you should look for it, the world needs to see more pictures of our lives!

I also went to look at rings again last week at Schmidts in Fargo, I think I am just too picky because again nothing jumped out at me....at all. I think I am going to have to hit the custom design option. Besides that, pretty much nothing new going on with me... I am still making plans to: A. Apply to Graduate school at NDSU, I am taking the GRE ( entrance exam, like the ACT's) in October, meeting with the director of the program today to see if I would be a good fit... and just sent out an email request to my references for letters of recommendation, if I am accepted I will begin classes Spring Semester 2008 (which is this January)
Option B. Moving...buying a house/townhome in Fargo/Moorhead, especially if I plan to be here the next couple years

So that is the Ashley Update!

2 comments:

Boondocks MaMa said...

I swear I don't have your camera cord:) You should update your blog. I look at it everday and am so bummed when there's nothing new.

Camera Repair said...

I know this is very old, but my comment may help follow-on readers. A lot of people assume that they must use the cable and sofware that came with the camera in order to download their photos. The problem is that the cable/camera way is very problematic.

Anyways for those of you that navigated here looking for a solution to that lost cable (Ashley, did you ever find it?), lost software disc, or computer that just fails to recognize your camera, please see this link. It will make your life much easier/happier.