Thursday, August 2, 2007

What has Ashley been up to???


So I know I have kind of been MIA for the past year......So maybe its time for a little update on Ashley....I moved back from Plymouth in May, I know live in Fargo, ND with my boyfriend Nathan( I say boyfriend because he isn't my fiance yet...why you ask??? I don't know....something about Nathan not marrying me until I "tone down the crazy") I work for a small Health Marketing Firm, don't ask me what I do because I literally do nothing...hence me blogging at 3:53 on a Wednesday. Nathan works for Valley Reality as a Marketing and PR director for their new real estate development, an active senior living community currently being built in Fargo. We got a cat named Tuffty, (nickname, Tina) for Christmas, he is not very nice, has a biting problem and knocks EVERYTHING over, he was a gift from dad, so thanks dad, he is a joy! We keep busy by attending weddings, bachelorette parties, and baby showers on the weekends. I swear almost all of my friends are now married or pregnant...Which is absolutely wonderful for them, they are some of the most beautiful couples I know. I was able to take a few trips this year, one to Las Vegas for a bachelorette party in May, I would tell you about it but I am trying to keep this blog PG. Mom and I also went to Cancun for a Wells Fargo trip mom won, as she was nominated for a service Excellence Award ( yay, go mom) and I was her guest....I pretty much laid in the sun all day, sipped free drinks in the pool and only had ONE mini fight with mom the whole time. I was so glad we got to go on the trip together, I didn't want to come home...we had too much fun! I even got mom to go jogging with me one night... we all know mom doesn't exercise....she just stays skinny from stress :) Nathan has also been to Vegas a few times this year with his friends, he tried to plan another one for this summer but I put my foot down and said NO WAY!!! but he just picked my little foot back up and said he was going........He never went. I have posted some pics for you all to enjoy. Now that I am back in the area I expect to be invited to birthday parties, showers, dinners, lake events, etc!! It will be great to be in the loop again, because who knows when I will decided to take off again and move away for a while!

1 comment:

James, Keisha, Nevaeh, Bodin, Jaxtin said...

Wow- you have had a busy year! We are all still waiting for that Mya and Auntie picture.